The policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website found at InnovativeRates.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
WE UTILIZE SEVERAL TYPES OF INFORMATION FROM AND ABOUT USERS OF OUR WEBSITE TO OPERATE OUR BUSINESS, INCLUDING INFORMATION:
By which they may be personally identified such as name, address, email address or telephone number.
Users of our website are not individually identified, but usage is tracked via an anonymous user id selected by the user following the user’s registration with the site, which requires verification of the user’s email address and phone number for email and/or text updates.
We acquire details about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details.
THIS INFORMATION IS SUPPLIED:
Directly from you when you provide it to us as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and/or other tracking technologies.
From third parties, for example, or business partners.
THE INFORMATION WE ACQUIRE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- The frequency and characteristics of your usage to identify widely utilized features of the site.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties. Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
COPPA Notice: In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), our website is not intended to be used by children. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children under 13 without permission from their parent or legal guardians. For more information about this act, please refer to the FTC's website at https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/privacy-and security/children%27s-privacy
WE ALSO COLLECT:
Usage details, IP addresses, cookies and other technologies. as you navigate through and interact with our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
THE TECHNOLOGIES WE USE FOR THIS AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION MAY INCLUDE:
Web Beacons. Pages on our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
WE DO NOT TRACK:
Innovative Mortgage Alliance does not track its online visitors over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to the Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third-party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, most browsers will allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us. • To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose anonymous aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of company assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by our company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we may transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
WE MAY ALSO DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH CHOICES REGARDING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US. WE HAVE CREATED MECHANISMS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. We do not share your information for third party advertising.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at the email below to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Website, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms & Conditions.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to the email listed at the bottom of this page.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so feel free to check the policy periodically for updates.
12401 S. 450 East Suite F2
Draper, UT 84020
Phone: (801) 352-4030
Innovative Mortgage Alliance, LLC – Privacy Disclosure (Rev. 02/2022)